Laser cleaning - what it is?
How it works
- Laser cleaning is the process by which contaminants, debris or impurities are removed from the surface by using laser irradiation.
- The field of application of laser cleaning is wide – it can clean metal-, stone-, wood-, glass-, plastsurfaces, ceramics etc.
- Laser light removes rust, oxide, paint, varnish, mold, dirt, oil, soot and much more.
- Laser cleaning is environmentally-friendly technique, which is in widespread use throughout global industry.
- No harsh solvents or chemical products are used during cleaning process.
- It uses only energy consumed from power grid.
- No abrasives, harsh solvents or chemical products are used during the process.